My sweet grandma has been a hardcore candy maker for years and I know so many benefit from her efforts. Well, these last few years with all of her health problems and everything, it's become super difficult for her to do it - although she's not ready to give up! So Monday night, I went up with my aunt and cousins to help her out! Can I just say what a chore it really is!? I don't know how she has managed to put that much effort into it every year... But as much work as it was, it was so worthwhile helping her out and knowing how much she appreciated it. And of course it was so fun spending time with my family that I love oh so much!


More stirring...
And yet more stirring!
My cute cousins and Aunt Becky
Bran and Dan
Max doin some pregger stretches...
Wrapping!
Smiling because we're done!
The Candy Crew! (Minus Brandy)
Now for the interesting part....how they taste! We'll see if grandma's skilled were passed down a generation.



3 comments:
Boy oh boy that sure was a lot of work! But we sured did have some fun times!! Hopefully we didn't screw up all of Grammy's candies :)
Oh Aunt Vera looks so good. I havent seen her in a while. How is she?
Wow what a night that was!! We had lots of fun though, and I'm pretty sure the Cow pies are going to be the best.. ;)
Post a Comment