Yep, you heard me, BIEBER FEVER BABY! So, I'm not gonna lie - I enjoy me some Justin Bieber. So when I heard he was coming here, I thought that could be fun. Well, obviously I wasn't going to run out and see a little 16 year old boy - that's just kinda creepy. But after talking with the Degiorgio's one night and their daughter Makelle was telling me how bad she wanted to go, I oh so generously offered to take her. (That was the one condition she could go, if I took her....ain't I swell?)
Now I was a teenie pop lover in my day. I was ALL ABOUT *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys and attended their concerts whenever possible. Now either little girls are MUCH, MUCH louder now than they used to be, so I just got OLD. That place was crazy, and seriously, everytime the lights even dimmed just a little, pure mayhem broke out! I sure wish I would've thought to bring ear plugs!
Yay for Bieber!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (That's me demonstrating ALL I heard all night)
Sean Kingston, love him.

OMG, It's JUSTIN BIEBER!!

Thanks Makelle for a super fun night, I think I have even regained most of my hearing back now!



1 comments:
Wow we are old, cause I didn't even know who he was til like a month or two ago. I bet that brought back some good ol' memories of our fun times!
Post a Comment