As most of you know, I have to work on the 4th of July every year, which I don't necessarily LOVe, but it's alright I guess.....So, this year, we decided that most people - in the work world anyways, would have Monday off so we held our "Freedom Festival" on Monday. Well, we were THE ONLY ONES! So I guess on the one hand, it was nice because I was actually able to go out and play on Saturday with everyone else and then just had to deal with MASS CROWDS in Farr West on Monday.
So having Saturday off, I opened the gates and seized the day! (Yes, that's a Newsies quote for all of you, you're welcome.) That afternoon, I went with Jamie and Emery to go support Miss Hollie who had entered a cupcake contest in Kaysville. We got there late, but still had fun playin on some of their bouncy toys. Then we headed to Artic Circle for Free Fries! That night, we met the rest of the Elmer family for fireworks in West Point. It was so nice just relaxing and playin with my peeps like the good ol' days.
Fun friends!
James and Emes and their sweet patriotic tattoo's
Fat Tat goodness
Munchin on our free fries! Woot woot
Cardie, Mariah, Emes, Mikay and Ana waitin on fireworks
All the girls - and Carden
Awkward family photo...
and again, another super cute family photo.
Human pyramid! How flippin cool are we??...Just a side note, we did consume more than a few "fried oreos" before we took these pictures, not sure what they put in the batter, but sure made us act silly!
We were pretty much obsessed with our tattoo's!
Kaysville City gave Hollie the shaft on her cupcakes, so we decided to acknowledge her and her efforts!
Wahoo for Second Place!!
After my super fun Saturday, Monday inevitably came and of course, we worked our tails off. There were tons of people, but everything ran smoothly and we survived! So all in all, it was a pretty good day!
Hollie came to support, thanks Ho!
Brandy (holding Taden) and Mikey
Aunt Becky waiting for the show
Us hard workers! (Oh and Hollie too...)
Becky and me
Me and the Hadleys
So festive!
Maxi and me
The freakin sweet fireworks!
Just for the record, Farr West's fireworks this year, were AMAZING!! Yeah, we're pretty much amazing! And that my friends, just about sums it up, until next year that is.....



1 comments:
It should've ran smoothly since no baby contest - wahoo! I must say we surely did enjoy the city festivities and an AMEN to those super freakin' sweet fireworks - best I've seen!!!
Post a Comment