In June it was "Dignitary Days" at Lagoon, and being the DIGNITARY that I am (Ok, just kidding, one of my Council Members gave me her ticket!) - I called up the Cherry's and we went and had some fun! (Oh, Perrin came too so he could play with his friends "Hailee-Kallie")
Hailee and P in their purple one! (They both, yes Perrin especially, wanted the pink one, but the girl in front of them in line took it. Darn it!)
Kal's ginormous corndog and look at Hai's face!!
It was FREEZING, so here's the girls trying to stay warm.
Riding the train, Perrin's favorite part!
The Cherry's!
Now it's time for a churro - yeah, we ate alot while we were there!
Then Taz won the kids some super cool bats that they decided to have a bat war with! (Thanks Taz!)
Aim insisted we ride the dragon - so here we are!
Weeee!
Then the next week, Jamie called and said it was their work party at the zoo and they had extra tickets. I've only been to the zoo like once, so I jumped at the chance. Perrin joined us again, I think I'm only cool when I pretend to have kids!
Mikay helpin P get a drink.
Mikey, Perrin and Mikayla
James, Me, lil Collin and Hols
Perrin and Emes - look at that face!
Now she's a little bit happier!
My Elmer Family! (Minus a few)
Me and my buddy!
Elephants! I heart elephants!
Dave and Perrin and his pretend glasses...silly boy.
Mr. Giraffe man.
Perrin LOVING the train ride!
The stroller queens. Notice how P took over Emery's spot. He was loving the stroller ride!


We had a super fun time playing with all of our friends and can't wait to do it again and again! (Not right now of course, because it's too STINKIN hot to do much of anything!)
The end.



1 comments:
Oh welcome back to the blogging world! I kid! What fun times at some fun places!!
Post a Comment