Friday, January 25, 2008

ALOHA!


Bye everyone, I'm off to the islands!! Good luck with the snow situation back here! I hope you all have a great week! I know I will!

Peace and chicken grease ya'lls!

6 comments:

Bean said...

shut up

JMe said...

I miss you! Come home! No, really. Come home. NOW.

Hollie said...

you suk. but at the same time i guess im happy for you. snows wayyyy better than the nice smell of hawaii, drinking yummy drinks on the sand, swimming in the clear blue water, giving alohas and mahalos to everyone and taking in the hawaiian breeze:)
psh way better:(

Ticey said...

Don't forget what I told you - make sure you come home with a Kiki Muki. Just stuff him in your suit case.

JMe said...

Aren't you back yet?? GEEz! I want you to come home and post some picures! (PLUS, I miss you.) YOu heard me!

JMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.