Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's Official....

So I have decidied to put my townhouse up for sale!! When I originally moved in, my plans were to be there 2 years and then move on. Well, in April it will be 2 years so I know I'm jumping the gun a little, but after talking it over I have decided to list it now. And instead of finding a house right quick, I'm moving home! (I know what you're all thinking - DUH - you're always there anyways...) I'm really excited to be able to save some money! I guess you could say I wasn't quite prepared for ALL OF MY MONEY going to the house. So it should be nice for a change! So please everyone cross your fingers that it sells, and pretty quick would be nice too!




3 comments:

Hollie said...

oh lindsay...your lil town home wont be in our lifes anymore, but at least you will!! im proud of you--and the stratford home will always be OUR home!! just stay there forever. how about we all move in:) Good luck with the sale--your is the coolest one anyway sooo im sure it will sale like that!! (and a snap with my thumb and birdy fingers go with the "like that")

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Well hopefully you will make a little profit on your house! I hope it sells fast for you!

JMe said...

Snow Sucks! Its all good though. I know that you will sell your town home. I have faith in you. That purpley picture scares me a little bit htough ps.