Has anyone looked outside today? Hello SNOW! When is enough enough? Well sitting here at work today, being overly busy ps! (We've now had TWO WHOLE CUSTOMERS with only half an hour left) And for about 2 hours we were out of power! So to kill time me and Andrea decided to take "blogging pictures".... here they are:
Here's our dark office.
Here's Andrea in her dark office, she had to put her coat on because no power means no heat. I didn't need a coat though cause I'm pretty much superwoman and don't need it!
Here I am outside standing in a couple of feet of snow! 
And here I am making a snow angel which ps, I'm still wet from. Probably should've put the coat on for that one, eh?? There's a lot of snow out there ps!
SNOWBALL FIGHT! Notice the snowball in the air! Great job capturing that Andrea, you are amazing!
It's a Winter Wonderland out there! I wish on behalf of all the snowplowers out there that it would just STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Snow Day
Posted by Lindsay at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oops - added the word "in" for some reason. My bad - I'm tired okay, get off my back.
It's good to see what the good people of Farr West put their hard earned taxes for...
JUST KIDDING! You guys got hit way worse than we did, suckers!
So I have not heard the mass pike song forever! That reminds me of high school alot I don't know why! That is good you humble about your hot boyfried! I hope you don't freeze to death in all that snow! Don't work to hard!
I wish I worked at Farr West and got to have fun times at work in the snow!! Nothing fun and exciting ever happens at Hotlines! Next time can I be invited??
Yeah--i gotta take care of that man. i will send your love (o-lala) oh ps. im glad you like your picture of josh...i actually remember that day!! i think that was the day he confessed his love to you!! i knew hed do that sooner or later (actually i knew, but i didnt want to spoil anything)!!!
Lindsay maybe you should work instead of wasting the city's money. Freakin City worker! I forgive you. Keep on keeping on! We love you mucho.
oh and PS that purpley picture still scares me
Post a Comment