Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey Ya'll

Did you notice that I only have like a week and a half before I depart for the sunny beaches of Hawaii?? Yeah, I'm pretty much amazing and you are all pretty much jealous! Admit it, you are!!!

Don't worry friends, I will think of you here FREEZING while I'm there soaking it in! Promise. Well not so much of a promise, let's say I'll "try" to think of you!

8 comments:

Ticey said...

Yes I am jelous - so will you stop rubbing it in...geez!! Okay I kid. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time and you better not come home without a kiki muki

Brandy said...

Will I fit in your suitcase?

JMe said...

I am not jealouse I just hate you. Freakin rich kids! I dont hate you I guess but just despise you, oh wait I guess I do hate you. Jk. Ilike you. I am glad you are going to hawaii for your 20th time or whatever. I hope you get a goo goo ga ga or whatever lame name you call them. Anyways I woud really like you to remove that purple picture. That would be neat.
-Bean

Hollie said...

you dork...how bout you just keep making me jelous with your hawaii talk!! thats fine...why dont you just move there!! ok ok lind-say i didnt mean that--i would totally miss you:( btw..you like the (somewhere over the rainbow song??) because i thought of you when i added that song:) oh ps. cheese burger i want a cheesburger....you would add that song:)
ps. Ben...its a kiki muki get it right you knuckle head.
pps. lots of bob marley huh?? your such a toker-hehe!! Rock on Bob!

Hollie said...

ppps. lind-say that purple pic the 2 tollers yah-whos were talkin about...yeah well i liked it and you better put something up in that spot...maybe something elegant yet perfect-hahahahbahhaha

Bean said...

Hi Lindsay!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Linds! I hope you find a gent while you are out there! I know you have always liked those hawii boys! Don't drool too much! Have fun! You will have to post pics

J&J Binghameez said...

Lindz- I'm jealous, please take me with you. Get yourself some kiki muki. Have so much fun!!!