So I got to go to my first Jazz game of the season last Saturday. I usually get to go to a couple of games every year, but this year I had started to wonder if I was even going to get to go to one. Well, by default, I finally did! (Default because they thought they had sold the tickets, but at the last minute found out they hadn't!) Needless to say it was fun to go watch the Jazz beat the Bulls!
Thanks Dad for taking me to the game, I sure do love ya!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Go Jazz
Posted by Lindsay at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh well that is just precious. Too bad I didn't get to come sit by you huh?
What about Ben? Can I be put on the list? I would like that mucho. I love the jazz. I would manwich with D-will and AK, or Boozer any of them I guess actually except for Collins, I hate him. You are neat!
Looks like you had fun at the b ball game! I know kev would love to go! He will always like the jazz! Braxs love the music on your blog he always starts dancing when I go to your blog!
Post a Comment