Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've been tagged...

So Andrea pretty much thinks she is a comedian and tagged me. Who wants to be tagged anyways?

Well since I'm not "Debbie Downer" here goes with the tag...

SEVEN INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME

Numero Uno - I can't really speak Spanish, but sometimes I pretend like I can. Usually I just add an "o" to the end of whatever word I'm saying and call it good.

Two - I'm really good at inserting my foot into my mouth. (Not literally.) I always find myself saying things I probably shouldn't.

3 - I hate dating. Thus my still being single! It's just not fun for me, maybe because I have yet to find someone I enjoy spending my time with...Anyways bottom line: dating=dumb.

FoUr - I won the Hope of America Award in Sixth grade! Only two people per classroom got it, me and Cameron Staley got it from Mrs. Connely! AND LOOK AT ME NOW!!

Cinco - (there's the spanish thing again) I don't remember Mr. McFeeley or whatever his name was from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. In fact, I frequently forget most details about most things. Like you know how people remember every little parts in movies, I never can. Things are in one ear and out the other.

6 - On the contrary to forgetting details, I can't forget faces! If I meet you once, chances are I'll never forget your face! I'll forget your name, but I'll remember your face and then I will stare and you and drive myself crazy until I remember who you are. I've always called it my "stalker sense".

SEVEN - (last one- yipee!) I'm a "save-a-holic". I get heartburn when I have to dip into my savings. (and yes, it has to be done frequently - thus my bad health).

And that's it folks, hope you enjoyed yourself. Now: anyone with the maiden name "Stratford" and Hollie and Jamie's (both of you)and Ben, TAG - YOU ARE IT.

5 comments:

Bean said...

I am not it because I have nothing interesting about myself. Lindsay you were very funny in your post I appreciated it a lot!!!

Miss Annie said...

Um hi, my name is Andrea - in case you forgot, and i think you're freakin' hilarious! thanks for the mr. mcfeeley comment, he appreciates that. Maybe you'd enjoy dating him! :)

Hollie said...

Wow...how uninteresting this post was..bah-hahaha..ok so it informed me how GREAT you really are. and yes..spanish is like your second language...you pretty much are from mexico:)
what makes you think im gunna tag it?? hmmmmmm ok ill think about it:)

JMe said...

You are a funny young chap. In fact, Ben thought you were funny too! (I am sure he will deny it, but he said he was impressed with your wit. I am not kidding.) Anyways, I hope that you are no longer feeling under the weather.

Karly said...

Might I add that I got the Hope Of America award too just incase you forgot!! And our pictures turned out so cute I love them even the ones with Curtis's silly faces!