The little man has learned to crawl! It's so funny to watch him trying to get into everything!
And sorry - but you have to live through the pictures! What can I say, I'm a proud Aunt!
Oh and we can't forget about the little rat dog - he gets kind of jealous!
Monday, February 25, 2008
On the move!
Posted by Lindsay at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Which one do you like more Tiki or the phew?(That is short for nephew, I know you get confused easily). So did you teach him to crawl? I am proud if you did. How old is the Perrinator anyways now? I am glad all is well in Strat nation. As for Bean Blog USA, the once proud blog is going to be taken down. Maintenence and time is too hard to come bye and it must come to an end. I encourage you to keep up the bueno work however and keep on truckin little gupper.
Way to go 'P' - I'm such a proud cousin. Don't worry Tiki Boo I love you!!
what a cute stratford lil p is!! dont worry linds im the same way with my niece and nephews...i feel like they are my kids..i take pics of EVERYTHING:) you are a cute auntie...keep it up!! and lil tiki...oh man what a silly lil fellow. cant forget about him!!
I think it is nice that you are such a amazing aunt! He is really cute, its fun when they start crawling and getting into everything!
Post a Comment