I'm pretty much addicted to Orbit Gum! And I'm not just talking your good old fashioned "peppermint" or "spearmint" - oh no! We're talking "Maui Melon Mint" (which was introduced to me by my dear friend Christy ps), "Sangria Fresca", "Mint Mojito" and my personal new fave: "Positively Pomegranate"! I think the only flava flave I have yet to try is Raspberry Mint. But don't you worry, I'm sure on my next trip to Walmart, I'll pick it up! Anyways, point of the story is try this gum. It is yum. (Look at me, I made a rhyme!)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Addicted...
Posted by Lindsay at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am shocked! You know, I bought some "Maui Melon Mint" a few weeks ago and when I tasted it...I kind of gagged. I am not lying. BUT if that's your thing, I guess I support you. Let's still be friends, okay? Maybe I will try the "Positively Pomegrante."
Jamie - they all kind of make you gag at first but they grow on you!! Try the pomegranate - it's divine. As is the sangria fresca!
Before I try it, I must know what a sagria is. Isn't it spanish for "blood" or something? What does it taste like?
I don't know what it means, but yes - I think that's what my dad said it meant. But trust me, it doesn't taste like you are sucking blood from someone's neck (not that I would know what that tastes like or anything) - - it pretty much tastes like a party in your mouth! TRY IT, I dare you. I have some in my mouth right now and I'm loving it!
First: Dont ever take pictures of yourself with your mouth open and gum on your tongue. Sick.
And your conversation with Jme is Bizarre.
I'm really afraid for the both of you.
Was that shirt made in Cleveland Lindsay?
At leat ou know fresca means fresh so it is fresh blood
Ben, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Mmmm...... fresh blood, nummers.
Sooo you all are WIERD. im pretty much the only cool person leaving a comment:) Linds- i appreciate the fact that you take gum so seriously.....Mint Mojito is my fav! Ps. YOU..yes you are Gorgeous..and dont shake your head or make a silly whatever sound....all the gum packs really brings out your eyes:)
Post a Comment