You guys should all be so jealous because you don't have the most wonderfully awesomest (derogatory and unapproachable too I might add) co-worker that I do!
Andrea is so nice, she read I hadn't had the Raspberry Mint gum yet, so she came back from lunch with a pack!
Thanks Andrea, you are so thoughtful!!
Oh and just for the record, Positively Pomegranate is still my fave!
Ps, who knew blogging about gum could be so fun!? (Another rhyme! Go me!!)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Raspberry Mint
Posted by Lindsay at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Well, STOOOPID, I must say that I AM the bestest co-worker ever! And that's because pretty much everyone else in this world sucks! - Oops, sorry, that is just my derogatoryness coming out! I know you aspire to be as unapproachable as me (and you forgot unethical!)
P.S. Larry - the gum on the tongue shot -- just for you!!!
Gum and Fun don't really rhyme...almost tho! :)
Its Orbit gum! I cant believe thisis new to you.It has been out since I was 5. I am glad you like Sangria, which in italian pretty much means to "Bleed out". Maybe they bleed out a pig or something and that is why it gives it a sweet flavor, or coppery. That is neat I didnt know you were into feasting on pig blood Lindsay.
I know Orbit has been around for years Ben, I'm no idiot!! But THESE flavors I am referring to are somewhat new.... don't make me punch you in the face! And Jamie, gum and fun is close enough to a rhyme - don't judge me!
I have to agree Andrea is the most ornery unapproachable person I know!!!!! But glad you like your gum.
again...you all are wierd...lindsay--i was a good co-worker right?? well dont answer that... i was the best...sorry andrea...she lies to you:)
Post a Comment