Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Pictures

We did our family pictures tonight. I'm still working on them but here's a sneak peak!

5 comments:

Miss Annie said...

Freakin' awesome!!! I love love love the tractor - it's so, I don't know, COUNTRY!!! Super cool! I want tractor pictures now!

Jcochran said...

Couz,
you never cease to amaze me! I love your blog and your totally fun family. Where and who did the fun pics. I echo and say I love love love the tractor! Keep bloggin and hope way day to join you. Jen :>

Kari said...

jen sent me a link to your blog. way cute! love the tractor picture too. perrin is too darn cute. i'm proud to call you cousin. keep bloggin. kari.

Jeff and Erin said...

Hi Linds! I was so excited to find your blog! I linked from Stacy Spackmans. Well we made it safe and sound to Las Vegas and we're dying of heat already! Todays high was 108 degrees! But what do ya do? You are so cute and I miss everyone already! Tell your cute mom hi for me! Erin

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Holy Cow Linds, Those are so dang cute. I think your family is the cutest! Your brothers are all darling! Please post more, I love looking at them.