Happy Mother's Day Yesterday! I am so thankful for my mom and all she does for me. I'm spoiled and I'll admit it! My mom always tells people I'm the best daughter she's got, (which works out since I'm the only one she's got), well right back at you mom, you're the best mom I've got too!! Thank you for everything!! I LOVE YOU!!
Mom enjoying her Mother's Day cupcake I made for her!
Not only am I so grateful for my own mother, but I'm truly thankful for my grandmas! What wonderful examples they are! Love you Gramms!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers
Posted by Lindsay at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
im not gunna lie...that cupcake looks extremely good...does the frosting have the rainbow chip in it?? cuz thats my favy!! make me one NOW:) btw your mommies day looks like a happening time:) Happy mommas day mother stratford:) ps. you werent invited to the bbq beCAUSE you have to spend time with your momma...dont complain:)
Post a Comment