So over Valentine's/President's Day weekend, Camille's family was gracious enough to let us stay at their cabin. Pat and Camille go there all the time, so it was kind of fun to be able to see where they are! The cabin is SOO nice and it was such a fun weekend with the family! All of us but Erik, Kris and P went - you heard me, even Tiki and CUB. All you have to do is say snowmobiling and he's game. Even if Tiki is involved!
Tiki HATES riding in the car and freaked out the whole way, it was pretty much on edge the whole time, not to mention he was afraid of Camille's parents dog that went with us. But luckily he survived the weekend and lived to tell about it. Silly silly little rat dog!

Bazzledorf

Chloe's goin sleddin

Luda's ready to go.

Pat and Camille

Cub and the "TURBO"

Ok, so let me tell you about the turbo. You see, I've never been snowmobiling, so when we went out, I rode on the back with Camille. Well at one point we got nervous going down a hill, so I hoped off and ran down the hill (yeah, it wasn't as big as we thought) but then Cub rode up and told me to get on.... Ok, I already felt like I was going to fall off the back when I was riding with Camille, but getting on with Cub was a whole new experience. Let me just say, my life was flashing before my eyes! He would gun it, which I'm sure was nothing like what he normally does without someone on the back, but literally I didn't think there was any way in the world I could hold on tight enough to save my life! I was screaming like a little girl and oh wow, my arms hurt so bad after for holding on for dear life! So needless to say, I'm a tiny bit scared of the turbo. The end.
Moving on. Here's Cub doing his thang, the visibility was no bueno, and so I had a hard time finding him, thus the not so great pictures.



Silly girl!


All and all, it was a nice relaxing weekend with the fam! Thank you, thank you Camille and the Holbrook Family!















2 comments:
What a fun trip Linz!!!
This is Debbie! What a darling Auntie you are Linz!!! I saw you at church the other day and didn't get to say hi! Love, Debbie
Post a Comment