Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh hey....

So I've apparently, once again, lost all motivation to blog....probably because I don't really feel like I have all that much to blog about. I will however, check the iphoto and see what I can come up with and fill you in on the ever so exciting life of me!


Let's see - my friends rock.
Here's me, Jamie and Hollie one night (ok, it was back in January - way behind remember!), we entertained ourselves by eating shakes and sitting in my car for a few hours - and of course, taking a few pics! I've also had a bunch of other fun times with my pals, that apparently I haven't captured with photos, but I am so thankful for my amazing friends that are always there - and have been for years now! I luff you girls!




Next, Cub turned gangsta for the day...not sure why but you don't really ask questions with Cubbie. - Oh and on another note, but monster beard is now gone and Cub's just a hair less scary now...




My faithful companion, Tiki Makahiki.


Next, after watching hours upon hours of HGTV, I finally convinced my dad that our bathroom needed a little updating. Well one thing let to another and my little remodel turned into almost a complete gut job and now - about a month later, we have a brand new bathroom and it is amazing!!
Ps - it's not a huge bathroom, so it's hard to capture it's amazing-ness on camera, you may just have to take my word for it!


Good job CUBBIE!

Back in February we had were able to go to my sis-in-law's family cabin near Heber City and it was awesome! - I will give it it's own post, so hold that thought...

Next, meet Buster.

Perrin is still obsessed with going to see the cows, and for some reason he always has loved jersey's - so here's his latest friend. We named him Buster and he is pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Oh wait, this isn't Buster, this is just a cute picture of P with Grandpa and another baby jersey...

HERE'S BUSTER!



And NEXT - who knew this was going to be such a long random post....

Car, car, pease... little red is in the room where Chloe takes her naps when she's here and every time she gets up the first words out of her mouth are "car, car, pease" - she loves it!
I promise this was her idea to have Tiki ride with her, apparently she changed her mind!
Who needs the door?


And last but not least, back to my super swell friends, we went chick flicking again and lucky for us - Ash was in town to join us! Then it was off to Farr's for a sweet treat.

And that my friends, just about sums it up for now - stay tuned for excitement!

2 comments:

mascph said...

I love you to Elle-A:) you are a beautiful friend and im lucky to have you!! AWE...cute i know..dont cry:)

mascph said...

ahhhh im on my sisters blog apparently...forgive me:)