My sweet grandma just turned 89 years old! These last few years her health hasn't been all that great, so I'm truely grateful for all this time we have been given with her! I know I take living so close for granted and need to spend more time with her - but I am so thankful for her and for the wonderful woman she is!
(Here's a few of the girls with Grams and on her birthday - I didn't think about it while everyone else was there! Whoops!)
Love you Grandma!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Grandma
Posted by Lindsay at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh she is such a cute old lady. . .grandma June loved her! they were such good freinds! I remember when they had thanksgiving dinner just the two of them and went out to eat ( i cant remember where) Enjoy your moments with her!
Happy Birthday Grammy!! She sure is a great Gram-ma-ma!!
um....your gma is cute and all...but you should blog ;) ps i like your background
Post a Comment