It is true. I am yet another year older - how did that happen? Well regardless, I had a birthday and it was pretty good considering the circumstances! Thank you to all my friends and family for making it so great!
I came to work to find the annual decorating of the office had taken place and I think Andrea had WAY TOO MUCH fun doing it! That confetti was seriously ridiculous! I think I will be seeing it for years to come - so thanks for the constant reminder that I am an Oldie McGee! (No really, thank you!)


After work I headed to Pat and Camille's who had invited all my siblings over to have some dinner and cake and ice cream at their house. (My parents were out of town, but my mom did leave us some money to have dinner on her, so thanks mom!) We got take out from The Mandarin, it was delicious - and then yummy cake and ice cream!
My camera's battery decided to die, so I took pictures with Gina's camera (which then fell off the tv when using the timer - so hopefully it works - but I'll post those pics when I get them...)
Again, thank you to everyone who remembered me on my day!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I had a Birthday - Shout Hooray!
Posted by Lindsay at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You must have the best co-worker EVER!!! Ha Ha! And SHUT right UP about what you said earlier!
Happy Birfday to you!!! Yeah for Birthday's!! I hope you had a spectacular day you old lady you :)
Post a Comment