Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!

Well if you know me, you know how I love my Chelsea Lately. If you don't know me (which I hope you do, otherwise why are you looking at my blog??) - but if you don't know me well enough to know that, NOW YOU DO. Maybe I shouldn't love her, but I can't help it, I just do! So when I discovered she was coming to SLC, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to go. Problem is the only other person I know that loves her as much as I do was leaving town the day before, you know who you are! (JERK!) So I resolved to the fact that I just wouldn't go.

Well the week of, after listening to Chelsea continually promote her show, I knew I would kick myself for not going. I actually said something to my dad about it and he told me he'd go with me. Well if you've ever watched Chelsea, you know that she's probably not the kind of humor my dad would like, so I asked the Bazzledorf instead. After he agreed, I was on a mission to buy tickets. Well, since I procastinated, when I got on it said there were none available. So once again, I was super sad and figured I wasn't going! WELL - after listening to me whine, my friend Andrea who has the priveledge of sitting across the office from me all day every day, decided to put her web searching to the test and FOUND ME TICKETS! So I was once again, on my way.

This is my super excited face and Bazz's "whatever" face.Wahoo!!
Chelsea's opener - Guy Brannum.
And dun dun dun - Miss Chelsea Handler!

Ok, so as I said, I freaking love Chelsea. But - I will say I was somewhat disappointed in the show. I decided what I think is funniest about her is the way she interacts with people. So her doing stand-up BY HERSELF wasn't as funny as I had anticipated. So all in all I am happy I went, but probably could've saved some $$ and just watched her on tv and would've been just as happy. But who knew, right?

1 comments:

Ticey said...

I know you love you some Chelsea - sorry she wasn't all that you was hoping though.