Friday, September 3, 2010

Dessert Night with the Wilsons

I was apparently super lucky last month because not only did I get to hang out with my Wilson family once, but I got to hang out with them twice. The last weekend Jenny was in town, the Wilson's had a dessert party (my kind of party!) - and they were nice enough to invite me and Hollie.

Aimee and Hollie cuddling, super cute
Jen, Aimee, Suze and Hollie
Ames and Jen with all the yummy treats
Me trying to help Aimee chunk up, like me. That's what friends are for!

Jen and me - and some food.
Once again, just lending a helping hand.
Nati and her pumpkin treat. Delicious.
I felt left out, so we had to take a Suze pic with me.
Me and one of my favorite boys, Derek
My weird friends...that I love.

The party people!
Some more of my fave boys - Ryan...
...and Kyle

Thank you Wilson family for letting me hang out with you, I think you are all SUPER SWELL! And deLeon family, it was LOVELY seeing you! Can't wait til next time.

0 comments: