Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Wishes...

Well since I'm leaving town first thing in the morning and will not be back for a week - I must acknowledge some BIRTHDAY GIRLS before I leave!!

Happy Birthday to my sis-in-law Camille on Sunday, July 20!

(sorry, Pat's in all of the pictures with her!)

And Birthday Girl #2, again on Sunday - Happy Birthday to my second momma - Micki Lou!

(Micki, we apparently need to have a little photoshoot because this was the best I could come up with for a picture of you! It was either this or a pic from me and J's Seminary Graduation!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES! Don't get too wild and crazy while I am gone!

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Birfday Mother Micki!! We all love you!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Lindsey! I can't believe you blogged my birthday! Now the whole world knows! (Note Hollie's remark...Hi Hollie!) Thank you for always remembering. I love you to pieces. As for the picture...can I get you one from when I was like...25-30? That would be good since I'm now officially 25 REVERSED! Lova ya muchly. Have a great time! Micki

Marky said...

Happy Birthday to all!!

Michelle said...

Hey Linny, I am glad you joined me as one of your friends!! I will add you to mine too:) Cute pictures and blog!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

your HOme. YAYYY!. now get that vacation posted:)
and yes it was only me and Jo at club...but we kept the club alive...ill post soon!!