Last week I got to back to Palmyra, NY to see the Hill Cumorah Pagent! It was so neat to go back and learn so much about our church's history. We started in Philadelphia where we learned more about our Country's history and then headed to Palmyra. We had some stops along the way and were able to see so many significant places, it was seriously amazing! We were able to visit the Smith Farm and the Sacred Grove and even though we got rained on, you could still feel the spirit so strong! After stopping in Niagara Falls, Canada, we ended our trip in Kirtland, Ohio and were able to visit the Kirtland Temple. It's so crazy to think that these are the actual places that were there when our church was just getting organized! To be able to be in the same places that the Prophet Joseph Smith was! Wow!!
If you haven't been back there, I would highly recommend it first chance you get! Oh and I can't forget to mention our faithful leader, Alan McKay! This man knows it all! He makes the trip just 10 times better because he teaches you things that you most likely won't hear from anyone else! He seriously made the trip unforgettable!
I took like a gazillion pictures, so here's just a few:
Monday, July 28, 2008
Hill Cumorah Pagent Tour
Posted by Lindsay at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
I am totally jealous - I would love to go there. Looks like you had a wonderful time!!
Welcome Home!! Glad you made it back safe and sound.. Looks like you had lots of fun! I am jealous also, maybe one day I will get back there and you can be my tour guide!!
Hey I am glad you had a good time that really is a fun amazing trip to go on! To bad you were to cool to come see me you so close! The maid of the mist was pretty cool huh! How was the pagent we did not get to see that!
Neat-o Mosquito
Neat-o Mosquito
Hey I won't hate you I understand that your tour bus would not want to drive out to my house!
oh how historical you are:) Looks super duper cool dude:) actually i love historical marks and you know this...if only i could go to DC..now that would be the ticket:) you and your momma are cute!! looks like you too gals had a super good time!! im glad your home safely!!
Jealous Jealous Jealous. I so want to do this!
I'm so glad you had fun on your trip! I'm jealous!!! I bet Andrea missed you though!
Post a Comment