Cubbie One Time!
But shhhh, don't anyone tell him I mentioned his birthday or he will kill me........ and I'm too young to die!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Happy Birthday
Posted by Lindsay at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cubbie One Time!
But shhhh, don't anyone tell him I mentioned his birthday or he will kill me........ and I'm too young to die!
Posted by Lindsay at 8:06 AM
4 comments:
Ummm Linds...dont hate me, thats the last thing i want you to do before cub kills you, but i told him this morning when i happen to see him driving past our house:( eeeek. you might want to go hide in the tornado cellar, he looking for you as i type. Good luck w/that!
Ps. Happy Birthday Cub
& Linds ill miss you:)
YEah Right...thats funny...hed sell me a piece--hes just talk anyway:) Welllll we did have Mazdas at the same time:) & i pretty much want to be just like you soooo whatever car you get, well then that will have to be the one!! We could go car shopping together:) that would be fun!! when do you leave again?? sorry my minds a lil shot.
He is handsome! And p.s. Perrin is the cutest kid! I want one! ;)
Yeah for Cubbie One Time!! Happy Birfday Cub - don't worry though Lin-slay I won't tell him because I don't want your life to end. Because I would miss you so. You are on vaca right now and I am all ready missing you - will you get home??
Post a Comment