Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love my Frankie!

I knew Frank Caliendo was coming to Ogden, but figured since I saw him earlier this year I didn't need to see him again....but when it came down to the wire - I just couldn't help it!  How could he be so close and me not take advantage of it?  So when Jodi called to hang out I suggested we go see if they still had tickets available and they did! Of course we didn't really know what time the show started, so we ended up being there like 2 hours early - whoops! We made the best of it and had a grand ol' time - except for Creepy Old Man next to Jodi trying to sit on her lap!


First off, this is Keith Stubbs and I luff him! He has the Stubbs Show on 101.5 The Eagle in the mornings and he cracks me up. So these are my stalker pictures of him because I'm too shy to ask for a decent one!


Me and Jo killing time, remember the 2 hours early situation!?


Here's Keith opening the show!

And our HEADLINER - Mr. Frank Caliendo!  "Frankie" to me and Jodi!  Yes, we were as far back as possible, thus the crappy picture!  And I thought about going to get a picture with him after (because if you'll remember I totally regretted not getting it the last time), but everyone else there had the same idea and I guess I'm just not as die hard as them cause I just went home!  

Thanks Jo for hanging out with me, you sure are swell!  
Thanks Keith and Frankie for entertaining us on our Saturday night, you guys are something else!

That is all.

1 comments:

Hollie said...

WHO the Fetch is Frankie??? i know youve spoke of this Frankie fella before. and if i wasnt in Neb. at the time, i wouldve probably been at your and Jos side...wow ponder that:)
well im glad you too had a joyous time.