Monday, August 25, 2008

Andrea's Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA! Hope you are having a SUPER SWELL Birthday while I am here, all alone at work!

























What's a birthday without baloons, birthday mints and Hannah Montana confetti??

PS, apparently I don't have any pictures of you, so I had to borrow one from your blog! Hope you don't mind!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I love that you decorated her office with Hannah Montana confetti!! You guys just have too much fun!

Hollie said...

oh sad..you decorated and andrea wasnt even there..HOW RUDE;)hehe Andrea...Happy Birthday homie!! im glad you left lind-say all by her lonesome...but im sure her imaginary friends kept her company!!
what are their names again linds???

Bean said...

I dont work on my birthday either. The worst thing in the world is people telling you happy birthday. I want to smite them in the face

JMe said...

It's true. Ben hates his birthday, BUT I am sure Andrea is out enjoying hers--not being a party pooper like SOME people. I wanna see more pictures of your decorating job! OH YEs, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrea!