Sunday, August 17, 2008

My "Birginia" Friends

On Saturday I got to go hang out with the Jenny and the fam and take some pictures!  Jenny is my friend Aimee's sister that lives in "Birginia" (that's how Lauren says it and I love it!) and she seriously has the cutest family ever!  Tiki loves when they come to visit because he becomes the most popular dog on the block!  I grew up down the street from the Wilson family and I love them all! (And there's a lot to love ps, mom and dad plus 8 kids and now grandkids on top of that!) So I love when Jenny comes back to visit every summer!

Here they are!



Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys!  I had so much fun!  
And don't forget I'm coming to visit in March!

8 comments:

Karly said...

My cousin is like the best photographer ever!! Those are so cute and I also am a huge fan of the Wilson family!!

Bean said...

dont know them

Coby & Ash said...

L-all your pics are sooo cute! You are amazing! I'm bummed that I wasn't able to see you guys on Saturday. Both Cobes and Mae had colds and they were both sooo grouchy that I just had to get both of them to bed--Coby is the biggest baby when it comes to being sick! Next time I come down I will hopefully won't have a LONG wedding to go to and we can all get together! I really want to see you guys and meet Jamie's new little man! Luff you guys!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

You are the best photographer! Maybe one day you could do our family photos???? P.S. good wedding shots, I love seeing other peoples weddings!

JMe said...

You never cease to amaze me. The pictures turned out AWESOMEly!

The Stephensen's said...

Ok So this is Joni's sister again.....I Love love love these pictures you must do ours....Soon...I will call you...PS I went to school with Jenny! I love her also;)

Texie said...

Wow talent! I see a bright future ahead of you with the photography skills you got! You seriously do such a good job, good work!

Hollie said...

Freakin Cute pics my dear friend lind-say!! S E R I O U S L Y.....we need to make you a photography Blog....you are AMAZING at it and you need to show off your work!! I will never know as good as a photographer...Lets get that going shall we?? ill help you, i yam your assistant remember. ps. you need to post Kaycees bridals too!! hmm maybe those can go on your NEW PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG??! yES??