So for those of you who don't know, my brother and his long time girlfriend are FINALLY getting married! We are so excited for them and can't wait for the big day! (Which is this Friday, the 15th ps)
Here is the happy couple!
On Saturday we had a very last minute shower for Kris! Thanks to those of you who came on such short notice! I didn't think to take pictures of those of us in attendance, except for my cousins! (probably because I don't see them nearly enough so I had to take the pic when I could!! - we should work on that,don't ya think!?)
Here's Kris and some of her gifts!
Me, Huttson and Tyso
Nevi, Max and Me
And here is the most handsome little man ever! Grandma bought him a little suit for the wedding!
Congrats Erik and Kris! We couldn't be happier for you!
I'll post more pics after Friday!



7 comments:
YAY!!! Im so excited for these too:) its about time they wed huh??!! Kris is such a cute girl...what a lucky guy Erik is!! and they have such a sweet lil man:) i cant wait to see their wedding pics:)
ps. see you tonight lindso!
Oh fun times.. Wish we could have been there for longer! But we will see you all on Friday.. P looks so cute in his little suit! What a handsome little guy..
PS.. lets plan a cousin lunch day, what do you think?
Lindsay - You've been tagged! Go to my blog for the rules. Have Fun! Love,Joni
Good Job everyone
Congrats on the bro getting hitched! Looks like you and I are the last on the marriage list,oh well I skipped it and went straight for the baby!!!!!!!!!
Where the heck did your mom find that little suit for Perrin?? I am in love with it!
Post a Comment