Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've Been Tagged By Joni!
The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.
I TAG Andrea, Hollie, Jamestown, Texie, Ticey and Max - - Karl, I would tag you but who knows how long it will take you to notice your tag! And if I've already tagged you before, I apologize. But get over it and blog already!
I'm gonna make this short and sweet, because who really cares about me anyways?!
No. 1 - I love bandaids. I'm like a little kid in a candy store when it comes to bandaids!
No. 2 - (I'm kind of copying this from Joni) I have a little OCD in me, I can't sleep with anything on my floor or anything on the kitchen counter.
No. 3 - My alarm has been set for 6:30 am for me to get up early and exercise for months now.....hasn't ever happened. So to sum it all up, I AM LAZY and Unmotivated!
No. 4 - I doodle a lot. I'm very wasteful when it comes to ink.
No. 5 - I am super paranoid about knocking my teeth out! Maybe it's because my friend knocked hers out in my head, I dunno. Weird. Anyways, anytime I start running or something (which if you'll refer back to No. 3, you will see that's not often) but I have this image of me tripping over my own foot and then falling to the cement knocking my teeth out. Seriously, EVERY TIME. I pretty much have nightmares about it, so please never pretend to punch me in the face or anything, because I will freak out for real!
No. 6 - I'm technologically NOT SMART! Seriously, you'd think I was like 80 and was born before the era of computers because I honestly just don't get them. It's amazing that I am able to pull this whole blog thing off!

There you go, there are my "quirks!" Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Miss Annie said...

Hey Miss Quirkity-Quirk-Quirk - You SuCk! I hate, hate, hate being tagged! So now you're going to have to think of some things about me! I've never considered myself "quirky" at all :)

Texie said...

Wow, I really had to spend some time thinking about my quirks cause I'm pretty much perfect and have no quirks, ha ha! Anyways that was super fun!

Hollie said...

Freak..a tag?? oh lind-say. well we will see if i ever get around to this one...ok i will, but i gotta think of my quirks?? hmmmmmm

JMe said...

I am not kidding: I didn't know you loved bandaids. I feel like such a bad friend! How could I not know this? Is this a new thing????

Hollie said...

your weird....
ps. teeth-head--fun memory...haha your luck..who can say they have had teeth lodged in there head?? i sure cant!! next time im gunna punch your lights out...so be alert:) ps. remember when i used ALOT of ink at the coffee shop to write on the paper likt he RING GIRL. that was pretty fuh-knee!!