So Andrea, since you complained about me not blogging, this is for you.
Here is me on any given Wednesday night....WARNING THIS MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES NOT FIT FOR YOUNG EYES AND SENSITIVE STOMACHS! (I threw up in my mouth a little myself)
So here I am eating some toast, just got home from my meeting and felt like I needed a little nourishment...(that's not the graphic part ps)
And here is Bazz painting a pole blue me giving moral support! Yay- Go Bazz!
Tikers!
And here's where we get serious! (we is actually just me)
Come here cow, it'll only hurt for a second!
Just kidding! In all reality I freaking pulled a calf! You heard me! I did! Alright maybe dad helped.......Oh and ps, this is where the *WARNING* comes in handy.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
random post dedicated to Andrea
my job was to hold her tail and the gate! (that's my arm in the picture demonstrating me doing both) It was tough work I might add, especially as Pa continuously reminded me how much stronger she is than me and how she could push the gate and it could easily knock my front two teeth out! No worries though, it's cool. I do this kind of thing all the time!

and for those of you who are wondering if I was well compensated for my hard work....
Peace and Chicken Grease!
Posted by Lindsay at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I think I can have sweet dreams now that I have seen that - NOT. Okay I normally probably would've thrown up in my mouth, but I have seen a cow being born a time or two, so I was able to hold it down. But thanks for sharing that with me :) PS I like the toast picture!!
Oh the joys of birth! It's a beautiful thing! :)
Lind-say....all i can say is WOW..this is breathtaking really...im talking about your TOAST picture...words cannot describe how beautiful you look eating a slice of toasted bread..actually it makes me want one at the moment:) now the birth part...pretty cool and sick at the same time...im glad your teeth were saved and you got out when you can...who wants a teethless lind-say?? ha...i sure dont..thats a scary image right there...well you and Butchy make a good team...this post actually inspired me to go out and help a cow out:) thanks!!
Who knew me eating toast could be so entertaining! Glad ya'll like it! I do it every morning if you guys want to come watch!
Really?? every morning?? Wow thats alot of toest eating!! i mean if ya think about it- toast eating is pretty much a morning entertainment--it could be a ritual really!! i will def. have to come watch one of these days....i CANT WAIT..oh my gosh can i come over tomorrow morn?? my jitters are going crazy from excitement!!
That's sick- I'm not going to lie! Really I don't think a dollar will do. Tell your dad you are worth way more than that. I'd at least pay you $2 for delivering my baby!!! Nice job- I'm real impressed.
Holy COW, literally!!!! You look like a natural at delivering little baby calves, looks like you have a bright future awaiting you.
Wow, that is so cool! I have seen my dad do that before, and it is amazing! You were totally worth every penny that you made! ;)
That's hilarious... I miss seeing you! We really go need to hang out sometime! I promise I'll bring Cooper :)
Oh the joys of farm living! I'm going to refer to you from now on as "The Cow Whisperer!" You've got some serious skilz! Remember when the boys complained about the cow smell?...Man, they are such babies! I am just now replying to your memories you posted in my blog and yes, I do remember the off-roading with Travis (oh the days of Travis... and how "ugly" he was) and the MANY, MANY nights at the cornmaze, ProTow, our beautiful night at Brent's (not to mention my neighbor's), the stomps we used to have in your family room (I'm laughing now just thinking about how cool we were then!), our "CUTE" outfits for the "VARD" (oh wow, the vard), your lap dance in Vegas by the drunk Ralph, almost killing us in your car because you were too busy staring at Brandon's blue eyes in the rear view mirror ("REDLIGHT!"), Salt & Vinegar chips and Jelly-filled doughnuts (how many of those do you think we've actually eaten?), all of our stalking episodes (you were always the best stalking partner)...and all the other many, many awesome memories we had! You have been such a great friend and are always soooo much fun! I would not have near as many cool (I use that word very loosely) stories if it wasn't for you my dear friend! I LUFF you!
Yes, indeed. I think Ashlee just pretty much summed up our whole high school career in one paragraph. I'm not quite sure what is being referred to in "the beautiful night at Brent's" and her neighbors. Somebody needs to fill me in on this! Fo-Rizzle, my Nizzle! You heard me.
Post a Comment