Last Monday - Memorial Day - was also Bazzledorf and Perrin's birthday! We celebrated the occasion the day before.
Note: If Cub is to find out that I posted two of the following, my life as I know it will cease to exist. (He told me he'd kill me if I put them on Facebook, but didn't say anything about my blog....but let's just keep it between us mmmm k?)
Showing off our Star Trek rings (sorry about Pat and Bazz and their inappropriate guestures!)
P loves his Uncle Cub...wonder why?
Happy Birthday you two - love ya!




3 comments:
Don't worry I won't tell Cub - cause life would be sad without ya! Happy b.day P and Bazzle!!
Happy birthday you two boys!!
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire! Im be-hind on the blog checkin'! Happy Belated Birthday to my sweet BarryAnn and to Perrin too!
Post a Comment