Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's random time!

I don't know what my deal is lately but I just don't have much to blog about. Apparently that means I am lacking excitement in my life! I'll get right on that....

So here's some random stuff to get me by:

First of all - it's finally SPRING! Glory Hallelujah! I was super spent with winter, snow, snowplow complaints, etc - etc.

*Look at the pretty blossoms! Yay! Now if I could just get my butt in gear and do something about this situation:

...then maybe come summer I'll be brave enough to sport one of these:

(Ok, so in all reality, I'll probably never be brave enough for that - but you get the idea!)

On another note, I think I have finally reached the point of desperation. (Is that a word? If not, it is now.) At least I think that's where I have to be for my 95 year old GRANDPA to be trying to find me a boyfriend.

Yep. Must be desperate. Or pathetic. Pitiful. Silly, ridiculous? I used my thesaurus, can you tell? Anyways, so the other day I went out to visit the gramps and he informed me that he had found me a boyfriend.

Here's gramps:

So anyways, I try to change the subject, he keeps coming back to it. So finally I gave in and told him to do whatever he wanted to do. A few days letter a get a RANDOM message in on my facebook from someone named "Skippy".

Here's a visual:


So this message from "Skippy" goes on to say that a nice old man from his ward called him and told him to call his granddaughter, that being me...So needless to say, last weekend I went on the most random of all random dates! But in grandpa's defense, it wasn't the worst blind date I have ever been on, so I guess maybe he does know what's best for me! More so than just about everyone else who has ever set me up! (Sorry if you are one of them! - I still love you!) Anyways, for those of who are now desperately wondering what will become of my grandpa date, Skippy is leaving....well he's actually gone, for 4+ months for a job- so don't anyone get your hopes up! I'm still just me and only me.

DISCLAIMER: When I blog about my love life, or lack of - I am in no way wanting anyone to feel bad for me/pity me/whatever - and most of all, I in no way want to be set up with your friend/cousin/brother/whatever - I just find it entertaining and only share to hopefully give you something to smile about. Ok, got it?

Well, I think that about sums up my randomness for today. Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll come up with some more nonsense soon!

Peace and chicken grease!

0 comments: