Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Proud Sister!

Should I be at all concerned that my YOUNGER brother now not only has TWO Batchelors degrees, but a Masters degree as well? Wow, can we say OVER-ACHIEVER? I'm not worried though, I figure I'll let him do all the school stuff and then when he's all sorts of rich, I'll just mooch off of him! Great plan, eh?

Anyways, Bazzle received his Masters Degree in Public Policy on Friday, May 8 from the University of Utah. Me, being the super supportive sister that I am, was there to support!










Lunch at Happy Sumo afterwards. Not my favorite (being a sushi restaurant and all) but it was Bazz's choice!



Way to go Bazzie! I am very proud!

8 comments:

Ticey said...

I am so proud of you as well Bazzle. Thanks for doing all the schooling for all of us!! Way to go!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is really neat berry has his masters degree that is awesome tell him congrats!

Marky said...

Way to go Bazzle, that is a huge accomplishment, so proud!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Barry!!! That is freaking awesome!

JMe said...

Yay for Barry-Anna and YAY for Happy SUmO! But really, YAY for Barry. I am very proud of my kind-of-brother, BUT I have to admit he kind of makes me feel bad about myself- since I have yet to get my associates degree, let alone a freakin' MASTERS!

Texie said...

What an excellent school to graduate from!!!! Congrats bazzle razzle!!!

Bazzle said...

Thanks Sister, thanks all! Muchos Gracias.

Karly said...

What a wonderful sis you are!! And what a wonderful cousin I am for helping take on the baby contest :) Kidding! Way to go Bazzle!