We have reached double digits! (ya know, 1.0.) We're making serious headway here, just a few days left, bear with me.
This morning we made a quick pit stop to see the Warwick Castle. We didn't go in because they charge a fortune, but apparently it's supposed to be pretty cool inside. People are dressed up in period costumes and you can do all sorts of medieval activities - I guess we'll have to save that for another trip.

Next stop, STRATFORD-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare - and we'll pretend the land of my forefathers (it's really not, but we'll pretend).


After going through the house, this lil lady quoted some Shakespeare for us - Romeo and Juliet of course had to be done from the upstairs window.


Random pics throughout Stratford



Our next destination - Anne Hathaway's Cottage. We're talking Shakespeare's wife Anne Hathaway, not the Princess Diaries actress. Please don't confuse the two, as I did.



The cottage was so fun! Mostly because of the gardens outside, it was beautiful and I would love my yard to look like this! So, if anyone wants to come make it happen, come on over!


What? It's not cool to buy 10 candy bars??
It's so fun to see the different candies and treats in other countries, so when we were in Ledbury, I bought one of these. It is a KitKat Senses CARAMEL - and it was DELICIOUS. Bazz and I ate it up! So then everywhere we went, I was on the hunt for more. And it took a few tries, but when I found them I stocked up. And I only have one left in the fridge, so if anyone stumbles across one of these, please buy me 10. Please and thank you.
(Oh and for those of you who are wondering, yes -
this is how I keep my girlish figure....wait. Nope.)




Day 11 we go to my FAVORITE stop in England, prepare yourselves!












0 comments:
Post a Comment