Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kid History Part-ay

You may recall I posted a few months back about the series of youtube videos known as "Kid History". I told ya'll about how funny I thought they were and highly recommended you all skip right on over to youtube and watch them. Not sure if anyone listened to me cause let's be real honest, does anyone ever listen to lil ol' me? No. That's ok though, I'm not even mad.


So basically, I like these videos. They make me smile. Andrea also appreciates them. SO when she saw on Facebook that they were having an event for the premier of their latest episode (there are 5) - she said, "Hey Lindsay, let's go be cool at the Kid History premier" or something like that....and so we did.

Here we are in all our glory. Don't even worry that we were front row Joe's, go big or go home, that's what I always say.

Waiting in line to meet the guys.

And wa-la, here they are.
4 of them are brothers, the one behind me is the outcast. My future husband, Randy (he just doesn't know it yet) is the guy behind Andrea. He's cute and I'm a fan. So if anyone happens to know him, please make this happen.
Super Delicious!


I hope I have motivated you to go watch them if you haven't already, if anything you should put it on your list of things to do.

The end.

1 comments:

Ticey said...

You guys crack me up! If I knew that kid I would totally be on it but I don't - so sorry :(