Ashlee and Coby were in town from Vernal so me and Ho Bag went to meet their new little addition! Oh my gosh - she is adorable and has the cutest chubby cheeks! AND...She loved me! (Well duh, who doesn't?) Anyways, I was the "baby whisperer" I calmed her when she was sad! It's a true story! I didn't take very many pictures because the picture queen - Hollie was taking care of that!
Here she is: MaeLee Ann Coonradt! Born on May 13, 2008 - and ps, this is obviously after I stopped holding her, thus the unhappy face!

Thanks for letting us come meet your super cute babe Ash! What a fun time we had laughing the night away - oh the memories!!



4 comments:
I appreciate you posting these pictures, cause I wanted to come and see A's babe! Very cute!!
Babies are small.
why ya gotta point fingers, i was not the picture Queen..ok ok i was, but i had to make some memories:) hehe...that sure was fun--our memory lane talk was a good one...i always love telling your get down nasty dance story...the image will always be fresh....:) you bad bad girl-lol!!
Cute Baby!!! I want one!
Post a Comment