Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun @ Lunch

My mom is watching Perrin for a few days this week while Kris's mom recovers from surgery. Yesterday at lunch we went out to play. And because he's so stinking cute, I must post pictures!









Ain't he the cutest ever?? I tend to think so!

6 comments:

JMe said...

I tend to agree--he's a STUD!

JMe said...

P.S. I am lovin' your new layout and header! Fo-rizzle!

Hollie said...

Elle-dog!! I LOVE your Header...SO YOU!! makes me want to go back to Hawaii:) your lil Perrin is SO CUTE!! such a happy lil fella!! all these pics are a-door-able!! you are such a cute auntie!!

Hollie said...

ps. cute background..and dont make fun of me--i had to change my background again cuz it got all screwy...but it is cute huh?? thanks i knew youd like it...its cuz i have good taste...your a peach...and im glad you were comfy...your body language shows it:) hehe

Marky said...

We love you 'P'.. So cute!! Nevi is missing her Aunt Linny, where have you been? I love the new pic for the title! We just need a kiki mooki in there with you! :0)

Brandy said...

What a cute boy he is!!