Did I sell my house? Nope. But I moved anyways! I'm supposed to close this Thursday, so in order to recruit the help I needed to move, we did it on Saturday. And can I just say that my brothers are the best! My four older brothers spent their Saturday lending me their muscles to move all my stuff! Cub was hilarious! I had only planned on getting the big stuff that required a trailer (and muscles) and then I was going to finish packing up the closets and smaller things this week. Well Cub had other plans, he was throwing EVERYTHING in boxes saying he wasn't leaving without it! So it all worked out in the end because now we're done! And can I just say just how fun it is moving from a 3 bedroom townhouse to one bedroom! More specifically, going from having THREE closets to ONE! Maybe I just have too much stuff, I don't know!
Anyways, here's a few pics of my ever so helpful brothers all crammed into my new bedroom putting my bed together.
So here's my current situation: I am a winner and live at home with my parents and I have an empty townhouse that hasn't sold yet. So I am expecting all of you to cross your fingers (and toes too if that's not too much to ask) that everything works out with the sell, and I can rid myself of #45 this week! Are they crossed???
Monday, June 23, 2008
I moved!
Posted by Lindsay at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I wish that your freaking buyers would get their butts in gear! Fo-real! You really do have nice brothers tho--they are not half as scary as they seem...I rather like them, actually! :)
I will be praying and crossing my fingers and toes and eyes that your house is taken out of your hands THIS WEEK. Hang in there!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you and hope everything works out great! Now you can save up for that perfect house and keep talking them into a smaller lot!
Good Luck, I hope all goes well!!
Wow Pat appears to really be working hard. Was he holding the wall up or something?
I keeping fingers and toes crossed, Nevi is to! Hope everything goes nice and smooth.. Now where are you putting all your stuff?
I will cross everything I can. PS that is sure sweet of your bro's to help you - what great brothers you have!!
Post a Comment