Last night was club, or supposed to be anyways. A few of us thought it would be a good idea to have a surprise "mini" baby shower for Jamie and Stacey who are both due in July. So we planned this secret shower, while Jamie thought up this nacho bar idea! Well the nacho bar turned into an all out fiesta and they baby shower idea kind of pooped out. Well those of us that came had fun anyways, didn't we Hollie?? That's right, it was only the 3 of us but we still had a rip roaring good time! I seriously love my friends! FRIENDS, I LUFF YOU! Anyways, here are some pics from the FIESTA! Oh and ps, I just want you to know that we listened to salsa music all night long. We seriously weren't kidding around!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Baby Shower Fiesta
Jamie and her present
We took this mainly to show off Jamie's wonderful gardening skills! Seriously, her house is the best looking one in the whole neighborhood. I'm a proud friend.

Thanks Ben and Jamie for feeding us nachos and hanging out with us. And Emery, thanks for playing Shark with me!
Posted by Lindsay at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I must admit it really was a fun evening for me. You guys really are THE BEST! :) Although I do not appreciate some of the pictures you posted, I do appreciate your friendship. We 3 should have fiestas more often!
Thanks for taking ugly pictures of me and posting them on your blog Lindsay
Well that looks like you guys for sure had a rip roaring good time. I am very impressed with Jamies gardening skills, and I love that Em has no shirt on - cute girl. You guys are swell!!
I (as in me) Had a splended time!! I think us three make a grand trio:) I seriously and i mean seriously (im making a serious face) seriously had an awe-some time...the nacho bar idea was GREAT!! i think i gained like 10lbs, but at least i will never go starving right??!! Good times!!
Ben and Jamie- you two are freak-a-zoids. I just reviewed my pictures I posted and there are no ugly pictures of either of you on my blog. You wanna see ugg pictures, check me out on Hollie's....blugh! Anyways, quit making stuff up. Oh and Ben, I counted, and I only see one chin on this last pic!
You Ma'am look cute in the pics on my blog...so shut your mouth:)
Looks like a great Fiesta!! I am loving the sombreros.. ( I don't know how to spell that, oh well!) Can't wait to see you at good old Farr West Days! I know your so excited.. :0)
Post a Comment