Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing at the Park

So because our good friends Kevin and Amanda were in town from Ohio, we decided to open the gates and seize the day and celebrate! So we all got together and had dinner at the park. It was super fun to see everyone and watch every bodies kiddies playing and having a ball! My camera pretty much decided to be awesome and the battery died after I took like two pictures, so here's what I got before, plus the group shots courtesy of my dear ol' pal Jamie!

Here's Jodi and Aimee - hi JO :) Don't be angry with me for posting your cutest pic - I do it out of love!


Emes and Me! We are friends!


Here's Em and Carson, her other friend!


Little Braxton having some dinner!


And here's my cute friends! Look how popular I am!! I forget that I have friends sometimes, we should do this more often so I feel cool!!
Left to Right: Michelle, Stacey, Amanda,Me, Jodi, Jamie, Aimee, Hollie and Jack (with little Hailee in front!) So cute are we!


Here's everybody! (minus Jo and Carson) Don't make me name them all!


Jamestown and Me!


Thanks for the fun get together friends!!

3 comments:

Marky said...

How fun is that! Looks like you had a good time and got to enjoy the nice weather (it's about time I'm sick of the rain!)

Bean said...

hooray for me

Hollie said...

I do oh I do have our lovely Cleveland shots:) sorry i didnt get back to you the day after...i didnt wake up till like 11. anywho...can i just say i love jod-eyes picture..she is mighty photogenic:) What a joyous time we had!!