So my dad had his birthday on Thursday (see two posts ago) and now today is Fathers Day! It's pretty much all about my dad this week!
So back tracking to the birthday, we had dinner at "Ye Lions Den" to celebrate...
Grandpa and his favorite grandson (only grandson that is...)
P, Mom and Me
Did I mention this was going to be the worlds longest post?? Cause it just may be...
FATHER'S DAY!
First of all, this Father's Day was ten thousand times better than last because I didn't have to talk in church! Not that I'm not thankful for my pa, cause I am. I'd just rather "blog about it" than talk in church about it!
I LOVE MY DAD! I'm a daddy's girl and PROUD of it!! My dad is such an example to me, I need to work being more like him! I am so very thankful for him, he is pretty much the the BEST in the west! Thank you dad for all you do! LOVE YOU!!

Oh and a side note, my dad performed his first wedding ceremony on Saturday and did an amazing job! I was so proud! (I took pictures, but on the grooms camera instead of mine... I'll have to get some copies made!) See like I said, all about dad this week!
Oh and I almost forgot - - my grandpa's!
Grandpa Bybee: What a trooper this guy is! He's 94 and still going strong, well...he may disagree on that one, but I still think he's strong. He still goes out in his shop and makes rabbits, and instructs me on how to cut wood! What an example he is to me! Oh and he gives me all his old junk and then lets me store it in his shed!
Thank you Grandpa for all you do! Love you!!
Grandpa Stratford: It's been a while since I've seen him, but I love him still the same!! I have so many good memories of my grandpa and I love learning more about him from my grandma, dad, neighbors and anyone who knew him! What an amazing man he was!
Grandpa we love and miss you!!
And this is the end of the world's longest post...



7 comments:
Cute Dad! Dads are the best! I really enjoy reading your posts! Your pictures are always fun to look at!
Thanks so much for stealing my thunder and guiness record for the world's longest post! J/K - I really like your dad - he's perdy cool!
ps - Duff would be so proud!
Yeah for the captain!! Happy Birthday Text and a Happy Father's Day to you too!! And what sweet things to say about Grandpa. I miss him so. What a cute guy he was huh??!!!
You are such a daddy girl! But I am too! Hey may e-mail is kdbamb@yahoo.com
Hooray for cake with satanic stars on it!
Wow...i must say that cake looks devine:) mmmmm!! you are so sweet to do such a vonderful post (thats ment to be a v!) Happy Faja (i copied you) to all the daddies!!
Post a Comment