Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hard Workers!

Look what we did yesterday!

Andrea climbed this ladder like a thousand feet in the air and hung all these pictures we inherited from the Farr West City community booth at the fair. We are slackers because it took us this long to hang, but we did it! Ok, mainly Andrea did it. I stood at the bottom and supervised because me and heights aren't friends! But I'd say I was a pretty good supervisor because it looks dang good! And way to be there with the ladder and the level and whatever else you provided Mick....and for holding the ladder and keeping Andrea alive!



(this is my feet firmly planted on the ground where they like it)


The finished project!


What do you think? Amazing right?

4 comments:

Miss Annie said...

you're right - we're pretty much the most amazing people on the planet! It looks super good!

Ticey said...

Way to go Andrea - it looks amazing!! And what a great supervisor you are L-slay

Kristy said...

I am very impressed :) I didnt know you had it in ya Just Kidding

JMe said...

It really does looks nice. It looks like a pain in the A to hang up tho--glad I wasn't involved!