Thursday, October 9, 2008

Perrin found a new toy!

This is what happens when I forget to shut the pantry door!






Then P found Tiki's food and wanted to throw that around, another fun way to pass the time...


This pictures is so not cute of me, but P is a CRACK UP!


What a fun little stinker he is!

5 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

He is so cute! I think those look like some pretty awesome toys.

Marky said...

It's so funny what things kids find so entertaining!! P your a silly boy.. And the wall at work looks super great!! Good supervising..

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

P is really cute! I guess I have not looked at your blog for a while! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at club! Congrats to your bro on the new baby!

The Nuttalls said...

Lindsay!!

I am so glad that you found us. I would love to be blogger friends. It is fun to see what everyone is up to. You do wonderful pictures. I should hire you to do new ones of my girls.

aud

Texie said...

I love the last picture! P man, you're such a stud!