Hospital fries??? Okay I must be missing out because I have never had them and I feel like I missed a big thing since you posted about them. Maybe I should just go have lunch at the hospital one day. Any who - she is beautiful!! We are so happy she is here...I can't wait to meet her!! Tell them cousin Ticey says congrats!!
She is so beautiful! I love those little cheeks, I just want to kiss them!! Can't wait to meet her, and by the way I to am a fan of those fries.. Yummy!!
Congratulations Auntie!! She is so cute! I want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks. Tell them congrats. My mouth is watering for those fries. Seriously... I went to get some last month and they decided to tell me that they only serve them every other month, I was so sad!!
Hooray! Congrats to Pat and Mille. It has been a long time since I have been on here. Good posts. Keep on striving for excellence Lindsay -Ben (I was too lazy to switch profiles)
I was SooO confused for a minute. I couldn't remember commenting on this post. Lazy Ben. I'm okay now. Anyways, Chloe is darling, and I am extremely excited for Patty and Camille! I am sure they will enjoy the wonderful world of parenthood.
I LOVE me some hospital fries. They are not only delicious, they bring back wonderful memories. Do you remember going to the old hospital and getting them on a Halloween night??? or am I confused? Either way, fries are delicious and Chloe is cute. Amen.
Congrats Congrats on being an Auntie AGAIN:) YAY..its the bestest huh:) i looovveee being and Auntie!! Chloe...what a sweet cute lil baby girl..and i likey her name!! YAY for Pattie cakes and Camille-a-roo!! im excited for them...and im so glad you spoke about them hospital fries..i have not tasted them in forever...me and jo use to go to the hospital..get fries and head up to the maternity floor..watch tv. and get free soda and look at babies..i guess you could say it was our specail day together-haha!! you just made my mouth water with that picture..you hussy you:)
15 comments:
Sorry, I deleted it, Congrats on your new little neice and tell Camille and Pat congrats from me!:)
Oh, she is beautiful! congrats on the niece :0)
Hospital fries??? Okay I must be missing out because I have never had them and I feel like I missed a big thing since you posted about them. Maybe I should just go have lunch at the hospital one day. Any who - she is beautiful!! We are so happy she is here...I can't wait to meet her!! Tell them cousin Ticey says congrats!!
She is so beautiful! I love those little cheeks, I just want to kiss them!! Can't wait to meet her, and by the way I to am a fan of those fries.. Yummy!!
Congratulations on the newest addition to the Stratford family!! I too am way excited to meet her and kiss those little cheeks, she is beautiful!!
She is a doll... Congrats to the new ma and pa and of course the favorite Aunt Linny :)
What a sweetheart!! Congrats to everyone!
Hello baby Chloe, you are such a little sweetie! I can't wait to meet you! Congrats to the stratford clan!
Congratulations Auntie!! She is so cute! I want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks. Tell them congrats. My mouth is watering for those fries. Seriously... I went to get some last month and they decided to tell me that they only serve them every other month, I was so sad!!
Hooray! Congrats to Pat and Mille. It has been a long time since I have been on here. Good posts. Keep on striving for excellence Lindsay
-Ben (I was too lazy to switch profiles)
I was SooO confused for a minute. I couldn't remember commenting on this post. Lazy Ben. I'm okay now. Anyways, Chloe is darling, and I am extremely excited for Patty and Camille! I am sure they will enjoy the wonderful world of parenthood.
I LOVE me some hospital fries. They are not only delicious, they bring back wonderful memories. Do you remember going to the old hospital and getting them on a Halloween night??? or am I confused? Either way, fries are delicious and Chloe is cute. Amen.
Congrats Congrats on being an Auntie AGAIN:) YAY..its the bestest huh:) i looovveee being and Auntie!! Chloe...what a sweet cute lil baby girl..and i likey her name!! YAY for Pattie cakes and Camille-a-roo!! im excited for them...and im so glad you spoke about them hospital fries..i have not tasted them in forever...me and jo use to go to the hospital..get fries and head up to the maternity floor..watch tv. and get free soda and look at babies..i guess you could say it was our specail day together-haha!! you just made my mouth water with that picture..you hussy you:)
What a cute little girl!!! Watch out Perrin here comes a little competition! Thanks for sharing. Jen :>
I love new babies! Congrats Luda and Camille!
Post a Comment