Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Punkinaze!

Last night was a great night! It was our last weekend at the maze! We're down to the last week now! Whoo Whoo! Don't get me wrong, I don't "hate" the maze, it just gets real old, real fast! So let's just say we're all pretty happy when November rolls around!

So here's just a few pics from this season at the Punkinaze! - -when I say a few, I actually mean quite a few, bare with me!



Bazzledorf, me and Ben taking care of all your candy needs...

The Toller Fam!

Hooray for visitors!

Grams, P and Gina Lina

Me and my buddy

"What can I getcha?" 

Aussie and me getting ready to go down the slide!

What happy helpers!

mmmmm...nachos!


Dan and Max

Me and my sis in laws - minus Camille.  Oh and my butt, how could you miss that?


Cute Hadleys!

The bosses!  Admiring something...

Me, the Captain and Bazzle

Don't be scared Bazz, we're not haunted until 8!

I actually think Bazz was scared of Curtis' face in this pic!


Just some random kids wanting treats and Brody

Bazz and Kris had a pixi-stick eating contest - Kris won!



This was after my leg started on fire.  Ain't no thang.  I wish I would've thought to take a picture of my pant leg in flames - but whoops!  I freaked out and stopped, dropped and rolled!

And last but not least - Dan and his ink 'stache!  Lookin good!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support this year!  We are truly grateful!  Almost as grateful as we are to be done!

8 comments:

Marky said...

Hooray for the Punkinzae!! It's been a good year, but I'm sure gonna miss having those cho's pretty much everyday, but that's probably a good thing!

Ticey said...

And another year of the Punkinaze is coming to an end...tear :( Anywho what some fun pictures you have. I would be scared of Curtis' face in that pic too :)

Bean said...

hooray for me!

Texie said...

3 pictures that I absolutely LOVE...

1- The picture with your cute butt :)
2- Curtis' cute face, lol! He seems to always be pulling faces in pictures!
3- And the very last picture with Dan! I have to admit, he looks a little on the creepy side!

Good times at the maze, the best of times!

Coby & Ash said...

I'm sad I couldn't be there... I HEART the maze! So many awesomely cool memories! I'm hoping to try to come down this weekend for Angie and Tawny's showers...hopefully I will see you then!!! Miss you!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Linz- I bet you are glad the punkinaze is almost over!! We love the Strats!!

Christy said...

Oh the wonderful days of the Punkinaze!! I love it!

JMe said...

....AND NOW, it's over. I think my husband is going to miss you guys. Maybe I'll still send him over two or three times/week so he doesn't have withdrawls.