So tonight was club and Stacey was nice enough to host it! (Thanks Stai!) I love going to Stacey's because she always makes white chocolate covered pretzels and I don't know what makes hers so much better than everyone else's (no offense to everyone else) but they are delightful!! And thanks for all the other great treats too!
I can't say it enough but I love CLUB! It is so much fun to be able to get together on a regular basis with my friends! I love it!
Tonight we made some "fallish" crafts and we almost made it out the door without a picture, but I didn't want to let anyone down, so I came through!
Here we are:

And Miss Camille, this is for you - the finished product!

Tonight we made some "fallish" crafts and we almost made it out the door without a picture, but I didn't want to let anyone down, so I came through!
Here we are:
And Miss Camille, this is for you - the finished product!
So as I am sitting here bloggin about club, I can't help but think of how truly lucky I am when it comes to friends! I had a friend tell me once:
"If you find one true friend in life, you have more than your fair share."
- - And all I can say to that is holy crap I am spoiled! (James that was you ps) Being in my situation, you know pretty much the only single, unmarried person I know, ('cept for you Tex and JODI, I love you for that!) it's easy for me to throw myself the occasional pity party. But having the friends I have is what seriously gets me through everything! I'm pretty sure the "BIG GUY" planned it that way, so He has blessed me with the most AMAZING friends ever! And I'm not just talking club friends, I'm talking about ALL of my friends - - so chances are if you are reading this, I'm talking to you! (unless your some stranger that stumbled upon this, then it's not so much directed towards you, but now at least you know I have swell friends)
But anyways, FRIENDS - I LUFF YOU ALL! Thank you so much for always being there for me and for letting me be a part of your lives!!
I was just going to try and post pictures with everyone, but I'm sure I'll forget someone - so let's just leave it with - I love you all!
But anyways, FRIENDS - I LUFF YOU ALL! Thank you so much for always being there for me and for letting me be a part of your lives!!
I was just going to try and post pictures with everyone, but I'm sure I'll forget someone - so let's just leave it with - I love you all!



10 comments:
Cute Pumpkins, I like them I think you should make me one!
Cute pumpkins.. i think its so fun you guys do club, and I'm glad that I can be one of your friends!! Love you cousin!
Elle-A!! you are seriously thee cutest gal pal...We all LOVE you too friend...can you believe club is almost 2yrs. running?! i cant either..and im soooo glad we do it too...life changes so much as we get older-and we dont get to see each other as often, so club was a genius idea!! its something i look forward to every month..its its always awe-some to see you on days other than club to!! ps. You will find your Mr. Amazing.."the Big Guy" has something special in store for you, its just not time yet!! You are seriously SUCH an AMAZING friend, with such a SUPER Personality..(thats why we are friends) Your gorgeous my friend (dont snarl at that)...you seriously are so cute...and im sooo glad we have been friends gosh for what 18yrs?! (im looking at our lil pic on the right..wow..we look cool) anywho..club was Grand last night and i LOVE my pumpkins..thanks for being so crafty..and im sorry this post is forever long....But i love ya!!
I hope I fall under the friend category - I mean I know we are related and all so we "have" to like each other (I kid) - I am glad we are friends. Not many people can say there cousin is one of there GREAT friends, so I consider myself lucky!! PS Cute pumpkins. You guys are so awesome to do that club!! Keep it going :)
Duh Tic- obviously you count!! Cousins and friends, one in the same! Go us!
Not only are we friends, but we're head strong single friends, yeah yeah yeah! Love ya pal and I'm sure glad that we've become closer friends since thee old high school days! :)
I'm SOOOO sad that I missed club again! Everytime someone posts something about Club I'm truly saddened that I was not there! I love you guys and miss you all SOOOO much! We are all SOOOO lucky to have you as a friend El! Seriously! You are one AMAZING person & friend! And I know there is someon equally as amazing (you "Mr. Amazing!") out there for you! I LUFF you Linz!
P.S. I LOVE the pumpkins! You are soooo crafty! Where do you get all these AMAZING (that apparently has become the word of the day!) ideas? If you get bored you could always make me some and I would be OK with that!
Cute pumpkins, I'm going to copy them for next year.... any special technic to them please pass it on! As for friends.... you are at the top of my list! Also at the top of my admiration, envy and so dang cute list! I hope I'm just like you cuz!!!! Love ya, Jen :>
Hi, I also have a craft club. And was wondering where you find your cute crafts? And if you would consider posting tutorials to go along with them? Thanks, Giana
Post a Comment