Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag-a-thon!

Well as I'm sitting here browsing blogs, I'm noticing I've been tagged a few times. Some of these tags are old, some new....so here I go. I'm just gonna have a little tag-a-thon. I'm pretty boring, so feel free not to read on, but if you really care (like some of you obviously do because you tag me) - here ya go!

Tag Numero Uno:
Tagged by Heidi and Tiff:

Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch
1: Greys Anatomy
2: Private Practice
3: The Office
4: The Hills
5: 90210
6: One Tree Hill
7: Law and Order
8: NCIS
I could probably go on ps, I watch too much tv!

8 Things that happened Yesterday.
1: Slept in! Thanks Mr. Columbus for that!
2: Went to Deseret Book
3: Went to JoAnns and bought more fabric for blankies
4: Had lunch with the parentals at Moore's Cafe
5: Watched little P-Nug
6: Went to Ben Franklins
7: Ate some soup
8: Watched tv

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1: Rumbi
2: Wendys
3: Mi Rancho
4: Bajio's - no, not as good as it once was...
5: Cafe Rio
6: Olive Garden
7: Maple Gardens
8: Maddox

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1: November
2: Christmas
3: DC in March
4: November
5: Buying a house again
6:
7: I don't really know that I have that much to look forward too...I'm pretty lame.
8:

8 Things on My Wish List
1: House
2: Money
3: New clothes
4: My cold sore to be gone! Danged cold sores!
5: Travel the world!
6: Maybe a family one day would be nice.
7: Did I mention I want a house?
8: I dunno....more money....

8 People I Tag

*I'm not gonna tag anybody - if you wanna do it though, feel free!!

Tag number two! - Courtesy of my dearest Texie

A- Attached Or Single: Look at me, do I look attached?
B- Best Friend: I have lots! I may not be attached, but man do I have great friends!
C- Cake Or Pie: depends on my mood!
D- Day Of Choice: well for the month of October, I'd say Monday - no maze and no meeting. But normally I'd say Sat or Sun.
E- Essential Item: my spearmint chapstick
F- Favorite Color: Red and Blue
G- Greatest Accomplishment: I'll let you know when I accomplish something great!
H- Hometown: West Haven
I- Indulgences: Food
J- January Or July: That's a tuff one...if not for the 4th, I'd say July.
K- Kids: No kids here
L- Life is Incomplete without: Family/Friends
M- Marriage Date: let's be real honest, probably never...
N- Number of Siblings: 5 bro's: Cub, Ben, Erik, Lou Lou and Bazz
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on my mood....right now I could go for an apple
P-Phobias or Fears: clowns, heights, bridges over water, snakes
Q-Quotes: anything that follows "your mom"
R- Reason to Smile: um...cause I'm so freaking hilarious I guess.
S- Season: Spring: not too hot, not too cold
T- Tag five friends: No thanks! :)
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I'm allergic to nonsteriodal anti-inflammatories. They turn me into quasi-modo.
V- Very favorite store: Target
W- Worst Habit: Proscrastinating
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: I guess x-ray cause I've never had an ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: pineapple
Z- Your Zodiac sign: pisces

And there you have it my friends!

9 comments:

Texie said...

Thanks pal for being a trooper and completing the tag, I know, I hate them too!!! Anyways if I could predict the future, I predict a family coming your way :)

Marky said...

What to catch up on the tags, and I must say you are freakin funny!! Love you Cousin.. :0)

Miss Annie said...

you're pretty much the coolest co-worker i have here in the office! thanks for letting me learn even more about ya!

Bean said...

Lindsay, You do NOT watch the office. Everyone else does but everytime I ask you you say you havent seen it. So dont say you watch the office just so you can fit in. It is a lie to say you watch it. I forgive you

Hayley said...

Linds~
Have I ever told you that every time I read your blog, I laugh myself silly. You are so funny! Even when you aren't trying to be funny, you make me laugh. Love ya girlie.

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

WHAT?? im confused...i thought you LOVED clowns?? you are thee most confusing woman alive!

Hollie said...

SHUT your face on the diet bit...your look Fabulous!! if i were a guy...id date you!!

Ticey said...

Look at you go you tagger :) I alway enjoy reading your things - you always make me laugh :)