Tuesday, September 30, 2008

JJCB

A couple of weeks ago, I got a text message from my former boss, Anna saying that Jessie Jeans was filming it's first ever commercial last Thursday, and that of course - she wanted me there! (Who can blame her really??) So me and Hollie made plans to be there, because we've always wanted to be famous and here was our shot!

We got there and it was like a Jessie Jeans Coffee Beans Reunion! Former co-workers and customers filled the shop. Luckily, they were people we liked! The camera crew pretty much just scanned over the crowd for a while, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't my big boost into stardom. But I did ask the camera man if I was going to be famous and he did say I was the star!

Here's the old crew - Me, Andy Mae with baby Connor, Jonesy, Hollie and Britt.


Hollie, Mom and Me!


Ho making herself at home!


And me helping!


Us with Anna Banana!


Hollie pretending to serve Jonesy, just like the good ol' days!


And me pretending to abuse Jonesy, just like the good ol' days!


Oh cute! Jonesy always kept us entertained. When we get bored on long days, we would call and prank him and think we were the FUNNIEST people in the universe! Not much has changed!!


So watch for my big television debut! I'll be sitting at a table eating lasagna! (of course I would be eating on tv - weird!)
Oh and I must thank Andrea for making this all possible! She came in to work with a sick kid just so I could go! So Thanks! (sounds like I'm accepting an award or something! Who knows, maybe I will and this is good practice!)

10 comments:

Ticey said...

I remember when you worked at JJCB. MMM I want a turkey and swiss sany with a white chocolate shake!!

Marky said...

I so need a white chocolate shake! Yummy.. :0)

Miss Annie said...

You pretty much already are a SUPER STAR, but this may totally launch your career! I'll miss you here at work, but if you need any help defending yourself from the paparazzi, I'm your woman!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Ummm, I remember when you worked there. I still go there quite often, and I see the christmas card with you and tiki! I know I am kind of a stalker! Anywho I love that place, and remember when you are famous that I was your friend! ;)

Coby & Ash said...

Wow, JJCB seems like forever ago... I doubt they'll be playing your commercial here in the land of Dinosaurs (gay, I know), but I will still be on the lookout none the less. Wow, my own friend as a movie star!

Bytheway, I did add you as a friend on facebook. I was wanting to see what that's all about and they made me register...then I deactivated my acct. So that's probably why. I'm just gonna stick with blogging!

Texie said...

Don't forget a friend when you become a superstar!!!

Hayley said...

Lindsay--you are the coolest person I know. How much fun can you become? (Does that sentence even make sense?)

Hayley said...

P.S., that wasn't a suck-up note cuz your all famous now and everything..i just thinks it's awesome you prank call old men!

Hollie said...

WE are FAMOUS!! thats right we will always be...people should feel lucky to even know us!! I love these pics..how fun are we...i laughed so hard witht the ones where im serving jonesy and your gunna punch him..we are FUNNY..but you allready knew this!! LOVE IT...ps. sooo you had clown nightmares..BAH-hahah my perfect plan...oh elle-a...i think the clown is a hit..all thanks to you!!

JMe said...

I'm still waiting for the comerical. Are you guys going to get a heads up when it goes on air?? I wish I had itallian soda right now.