Monday, September 8, 2008

New Ride

So I've been thinking about getting a new car for months now and I FINALLY DID! Last week I purchased myself a Subaru Legacy! I've wanted an AWD (all wheel drive) car forever because I'm the biggest WUSS in all of America when it come to driving in the snow...so after contemplating getting a SUV, I decided to go with the Subaru so I didn't have to break the bank on gas. So here she is!




So I know what you may be thinking, it looks a lot like my old car, the Mazda. What can I say? I'm boring and like white cars. Anyways, speaking of Large Marge - - (ps, thanks Texie for naming her! I don't know if you remember you did...but you did and now you know!) Anyways, if anyone is in the market for a super sweet Mazda 6 with ILLEGALLY tinted windows, you should totally go buy mine! (You know you want to be a rebel like me!) It will soon be available for purchase at U-Save Auto in Roy (had to do it that way to save me some $$). Tell all your friends.

Oh and ps, the cute little puppy in the picture is not for sale. Not today anyways.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new car... It's so cute!

JMe said...

I LOVE your sweet new ride. I hope it gets you around safely in the snow. Speaking of, I remember a few years back, we were driving in the Plain City area to drop someone off at their house and we were just singing along to SheDaisy and next thing we knew, we were spinning around and almost landed in a ditch! Do you recall this instance???

Lindsay said...

Apparently I block out those kind of memories! Weird. Just kidding, I totally remember! I'm the best driver in the world!

Marky said...

Cutest new car.. I had no idea!! And no need to be ashamed about being a wussy winter driver.. I am too!!

Texie said...

I didn't realize that I was THEE one that named your precious little car, I forgot about it, but I do love the new ride!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

I am 100% JEALOUS!! I want a new Subaru!!! Congrats on the new ride! and By the Way, you look fabulous in the Team Edward Picture! So there!:)

Ticey said...

Thanks for posting the picture of ride - especially since I had NO CLUE you got a new car. Uh hello - keep me in the loop here. Well it is a nice car, I'll have to come and go for a ride!!

Brandy said...

Sweet Ride Linny!!

JYL & DALLAS said...

Hey lindz!!! I must say I absolutly adore your new car (I have the same one!) It is the best thing I could of had last winter! Good selection! You'll have to check out my blog too... I found you through Hollie's!!! Congratulations on the car! ENJOY!

JYL & DALLAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

hey lindz, LOVE the car, I have a legacy also and it is the best in the snow you can just look at people as you pass them stuck in the snow :)