Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cubbie and the Midget

So as you are all probably aware, Cubbie-One-Time is building himself a house. I've been trying to take some pictures as he builds for him to remember, not that he necessarily cares.... but maybe one day he will! It's hard to keep up with him, everytime I take a picture it's outdated within like a day. He's kickin "a" and taking names as he puts it.

So here's the humble abode as of Monday...I know there's already more concrete since then....not sure what else.





And here's the "midget" - Cub's name for P. Perrin's all about playing on my bed! He loves to pretend to sleep on my pillows. Ain't he a cute little fart?





That's all folks!

8 comments:

Marky said...

What a good sister you are.. The house looks like it's coming along super fast!! And P is always so cute, see you on Saturday!!

Hollie said...

oh Cubster...what a talented young Lad:) Im super proud of him...if i ever need a house built im totally going to him...he has my vote!! Did you and lil P have a sleepover??!! what a stud...SEE YOU SATURDAY in your new RIIIIIDE..ps. dont think your cool...cuz your not!!

Bean said...

Midget is a scary name! Tell Cub to build me a house!

Ticey said...

I'm sure Cub will appreciate it one day. You are so good to take photo's for him. I swear every time I drive by it something new has happened. He is flying!!

JMe said...

Wowsers! Cub is going to town! YOu'd think he was in a hurry to move out of your old room or something. Weird. ANYWAYS, Perrin has big blue eyes. AND I am feelin' your new blog background.

Texie said...

way to be the memory catcher for the bro! He'd better appreciate it! Oh Perrin, what a cutie!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like club was fun! I miss going to those! When I come out over x-mas we will have to have a club then!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Well I am glad I am not the only weird one that rewrites things a billion times!